The Historic St. Cloud Hotel
The Hotel St. Cloud is working toward reclaiming its place as the keystone to Historic downtown Cañon City. The Foundation managing the renovation is accepting pledged donations from the community to assist in their efforts.
To date, one anonymous donor has generously pledged $50,000 towards the endeavor. Support downtown revitalization by making a pledge today.
Do you have an experience or a story about the Hotel St. Cloud? Tell us about it! SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Roof repair begins on St Cloud Hotel: Read the Full Story
Don't Miss the Most Exclusive Event of the Season!
Buy Prohibition Party Tickets Online:
Tickets are also available Unbranded (328 Main St.) and The Bean Pedaler (420 Main St.) in historic downtown Cañon City. Or at the Pour House Coffee on Main Street in Florence!
The 2nd Annual Prohibition Party
Saturday, December 5, 2015
7pm to Midnight at The Robison Mansion
Join us to celebrate the end of prohibition and the repealing of the 18th amendment at the historic Robison Mansion in Cañon City.
All Proceeds Benefit the Hotel St. Cloud
Casting Call for Prohibition Party Volunteers! Thursday October 8, 2015 from 4 pm to 7pm! One Day Only!
- Get in line for your opportunity to be a staff member at the 2nd annual Prohibition Party! Want to be part of the most exclusive event of the season? Feel like volunteering your time to help fund the renovation of the beautiful Hotel St. Cloud ? Volunteer to work as a drink server, attendant, bartender, and more!
- Be in on the fun perks including photo shoots, cast parties, and more!
Fundraising events have begun, with the first being the Elite Outdoorsman Expo scheduled for September 20th and 21st 2014 at the Historic Robison Mansion. All profit from this event will go towards restoring and providing matching funds for future grants for the preservation of the Hotel St. Cloud.
Become a Part of the Future of the Hotel St. Cloud - Attend the 2014 Elite Outdoorsman Expo.
All profits will be directed exclusively toward the restoration of the Hotel St. Cloud.
- A Historic Structure Assessment has been completed on the property, funded in part by the State Historical Fund. This Assessment sets forth the game plan to restore the hotel to its former glory so that it can once again perform as a destination hotel for visitors to the area.
- The Future of Yesterday Foundation has been founded and obtained its 501(c)3 status from the Internal Revenue Service and the State of Colorado.
- The Foundation Future of Yesterday has been founded. It is recognized by the State of Colorado as a non-profit organization.
- Request has been submitted to the IRS for 501(c)(3) status and is pending at this time.
- Approval has been granted to conduct the Historical structural assessment.
- The St. Cloud is not open to the public or available for tours at this time.